Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting close...

The pictures will tell the story today. Things are moving along very well. These were the pictures from Friday morning. The progress as of tonight (Friday) includes finishing the decking, the aluminum wrapping, and soffits. Cheri and I will paint the posts and spindles over the weekend with the first primer coat. This will make it easier to do the final coat later. Next week should be the final work. All that's left is the railings, vinyl siding, steps and lattice. This should all be done by the end of next week.









This final picture is of our contractor guy. Actually, this is a picture of our contractor, Guy. That is...his name is Guy. Since I know he's reading my blog, I will say nothing but wonderful comments about him. Actually, I would say that anyway. He's doing a great job, and is wonderful to work with. He does a great job of listening to us and being very flexible to our "slight changes". He also works with another guy named Jim. I'll have to add a picture of him next week.
We're very excited about getting this project completed.

No comments: